We will not process personal information from you if
- You have not previously expressly consented
- data processing is required to fulfill or conclude a contract in which you are involved,
- the data processing is done or required by a legal obligation imposed on us to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person or
- the processing of your data is required to protect overwhelming, legitimate interests of us or another.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. All employees are committed to data secrecy.
On our side so-called “cookies” are used. These simplify and accelerate the control of your visit to our website. Allowing cookies can be disabled in the settings of most browsers.
Google Web Fonts
You can ask us:
- Comprehensive information about your stored data and the purposes of processing your data,
- correcting inaccurate or supplementing incomplete data,
- the complete deletion of your personal data if its storage no longer serves a material purpose or if you have revoked your consent to the processing of data if there is no legal basis for the further storage of your data (eg the execution of a contract already concluded),
- the restriction of the processing of your data, if the data are incorrect, the processing of your data would be illegal, you need your data for the assertion of legal claims or an objection to your data processing is checked and
- To transfer your data to another person you have designated as far as technically feasible.
The above-mentioned rights are only available to the person whose data is affected. In order to prevent misuse of the aforementioned rights, we reserve the right to demand reliable proof of your identity.